Mush! Drive your own team or sit back and enjoy the ride.
Unforgettable fun as YOU mush a team of Huskies in the Rockies!
- Tours run every day all season, snow or shine!
- Distance covered: 6 miles
- 1-4 people (600 lb limit) per tour
- This tour accommodates up to 3 adults and 1 small child or 2 adults and 2 small children per tour.
- Overall weight of the entire party becomes the determining factor.
Two dogsleds are pulled by a larger group of 10-12 dogs. The guide is on the front dogsled with up to 2 riders and the second dogsled will have one person driving and one person riding. As you get out onto the trails, you have the opportunity to drive, ride and control a larger team. This tour is completely dog powered and whenever the sleds are moving everyone is on board this peaceful, serene tour with your guide. This is a great way to dogsled, but have the guide with you to help control the dog team. Plus, you get to play with more dogs! (See photo above for details). You will be with your guide for 1 hour and 20 minutes from start to finish and on the trails for one hour. We reserve the right to modify tours as needed for the safety of our dogs.
- Reservations are required and must be paid in full at that time in order to guarantee your trip. We strongly recommend making reservations for peak vacation periods and weekends as early as possible.
- There are no refunds for any cancellations or drops in party numbers within 24 hours of the scheduled trip time, and 72 hours notice is required for groups of fifteen or more.
- Children 4 and under and pregnant women are not allowed on any of our tours.
- A signed liability agreement is required prior to the tour.
- Trips will depart at the scheduled time. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your tour to allow time for checking in and getting geared up. We cannot hold a tour for late arrivals.
What To Wear:
- Check the weather and plan accordingly.
- Multiple layers and ski wear, winter boots, goggles or sunglasses, gloves and neck warmers are highly recommended.
- You are responsible for providing your own gloves, hand warmers, sunglasses, goggles, neck warmers, etc.
- Adult snow suits and boots are available at no extra charge for those who need additional gear. Sorry, we do not have suits for children.
- You are welcome to use your ski helmets on all of our dog sledding trips.Don’t forget the sunscreen, camera, water and sense of adventure!